Best Natural Honey in Chandigarh-Honey is a sweet, viscous food produced by honey bees and other types of bees. By regurgitation, enzymatic activity, and water evaporation, bees generate honey from the sugary secretions of plants or other insects.
History Of Honey In India
Best Natural Honey in Chandigarh-In India, honey and beekeeping have a long history. The ancient Indians who lived in rock shelters and woodlands were the first to experience honey. Pollen and honey from flowering plants are the primary raw materials used in the beekeeping industry. In India, both natural and cultivated plants hold enormous potential for beekeeping expansion.
Around 500 flowering plant species, both wild and cultivated, are valuable as major or minor nectar and pollen producers. True honey bees number at least four species, while stingless bees number three. There are several subspecies and races of these creatures. The exotic honey bee has been introduced in recent years. Together, they represent a diverse range of bee species.
Varieties of honey
Rapeseed / Mustard Honey, Eucalyptus Honey, Lychee Honey, Sunflower Honey, Karanj / Pongamea Honey, Multi-flora Himalayan Honey, Acacia Honey, Wild Flora Honey, Multi and Mono floral Honey are just a few of the natural honey kinds.
Natural honey production is primarily concentrated in India’s North East region and Maharashtra.
Facts & Figures about India
During the year 2020-21, the country exported 59,999.24 MT of natural honey to the world, worth Rs. 716.13 Crore/ 96.77 USD Millions.
Benefits of Natural Honey in Chandigarh
- Rich in antioxidants
- May improve heart health
- May help suppress coughing in children
- Promotes burn and wound healing
- Contains a variety of nutrients
Best Honey in Chandigarh
Rantrovehoney is the best honey in Chandigarh and offers a variety of honey varieties that are the best and most pure. Saffron Honey from Kashmir, Neem Honey from Neem, Jamun Honey from Jamun, Himalayan Multiflora Honey
Saffron Honey from Kashmir
Kashmir Saffron Honey is collected by the bees from the flower of saffron in Kashmir valley. It is collected by bees in October. Saffron Honey is expensive because it is collected in very small quantities.
Saffron is not infused in honey, it is naturally collected by the bees from saffron flowers
How to Use Honey
People would eat saffron honey to enhance libido, boost mood and improve memory. . Consume at least 60gm of saffron honey daily for increasing immunity, increasing stamina, and healthy lifestyle.
1. Take 1-2 tablespoons of natural saffron honey before doing any physical activity.
2. Take 1-2 tablespoons of natural saffron honey with warm water empty stomach.
3. Take 1-2 tablespoons of natural saffron honey with milk at night.
4. Applying Saffron honey on the face at night increases beauty.
Himalayan Multiflora Honey
Himalayan multiflora Honey is collected by bees from the pollution-free deep forest area of Uttrakhand having multiple flora sources, including herbs and medicinal plants.
How to Use Honey
1. Take 1-2 tablespoons of natural Himalayan Multiflora empty stomach daily for a healthy life.
2. Take 1-2 tablespoons of natural Himalayan Multiflora with warm water.
3. Use with bread or chapattis.
4. Ideal for all medicinal use.
Sidr Honey in Chandigarh
Sidr Honey is collected by bees from the areas rich in wild Jujube or ber plantations. It has some unique Nutritional & Medicinal properties. The benefits of Sidr honey is often comparable with Manuka Honey
How to Use Honey
1. Take 1-2 Tablespoons of natural Sidr Honey Daily for optimum health and a better lifestyle.
2. Mix 1-2 Tablespoons of natural Sidr Honey with warm milk.
3. Mix 1-2 Tablespoons of natural Sidr Honey with warm water.
Jamun Honey in Chandigarh
Jamun Honey is collected by Bees From the area rich in Jamun plantation. The Flowering Season of Jamun honey is May- June. It can be used for medicinal purposes for various health benefits.
How to Use Honey
1. Take 1-2 tablespoons of Jamun Honey with warm water.
2. Take 1-2 tablespoons of Jamun Honey with warm milk.
3. Consume at least 60gm of Honey in a day for a Healthy Lifestyle.
Neem Honey is collected by bees from the area rich in Neem plantation. Its Flowering season is April-May. In Ayurved, Neem Honey is used in many types of diseases as well as for healthy life. It is ideal for medicinal purposes.
1. Consume at least 60gm of Neem Honey Daily for increasing Immunity and a Healthy Lifestyle.
2. Apply Neem Honey directly to the spot and let it stay for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Do this every day till Scars and Acne are reduced.
Health Benefits Of Honey
1. A Powerful Antioxidant.
2. May Improve Mood and treat Depressive Symptoms.
3. May Have Cancer-Fighting Properties.
4. May Reduce PMS[ Premenstrual Syndrome].
5. Act as an Aphrodisiac for both men and women.
6. May Reduce Appetite and Aid weight loss.
7. May Reduce Heart Disease risk factors.
8. May lower blood sugar levels.
9. May Improve Eyesight in Adults with Age-related Macular Degeneration[AMD].
10. May Improve Memory in Adults with Alzheimer’s Disease.
FAQ-Best Honey in Chandigarh
When it comes to honey, purity matters the most, and Rantrove out of all stands out for its purity
why Rantrovehoney is the best natural honey in Chandigarh?
Best Natural Honey in Chandigarh-Honey Extract From Superchamber (A special part of beehive which is free from Larva & Eggs of bees). Only Pure Honey is Stored by bees in it and Our Beehives are located at Natural Locations that are free from pollution as well as pesticides
why shall we choose Rantrovehoney?
Rantrovehoney offers a purity challenge: if you are not satisfied with this product, the company will refund your entire purchase price.
How can we buy this Honey in Chandigarh?
You can purchase Rantrovehoney on our website, Rantrovehoney. in, or by calling or texting +91 8288950870. We look forward to receiving your order.
Reviews of RantroveHoney?
Consumers who have tried our honey buy it again and again from our online store; repeat sales account for 80% of all sales, so you can imagine how much people like it.
pros of this Honey?
- Contains a variety of nutrients. Share on Pinterest Rapeepong Puttakumwong/Getty Images. …
- Rich in antioxidants. …
- Better for blood sugar levels than regular sugar. …
- May improve heart health. …
- Promotes burn and wound healing. …
- It May help suppress coughing in children. …
- Easy to add to your diet
cons of this Honey?
- High-calorie count. One tablespoon of honey contains 64 calories, which is higher than that of sugar at 49 calories per tablespoon.
- Risk of infant botulism. It is not safe to give honey to infants younger than 12 months. …
- Impact on blood sugar and risk of illness
HOW DO WE COLLECT HONEY?
- Our Beehives are located at Natural Locations that are free from pollution as well as pesticides.
- We Naturally Extract Honey directly from the beehive by the Vedic Process.
- We Extract Honey From Superchamber (A special part of beehive which is free from Larva & Eggs of bees). Only Pure Honey is Stored by bees in it.
- We Extract Honey when Honeybee does their work which means 85% of honey cells are sealed from Wax by bees honey is stored in cells for the future.
- We don’t give any temperature in honey.
- We Deliver Natural Single Origin Honey from Nature to your Table
We are a group of beekeepers doing scientific beekeeping. We Take care of Raw honey from the time, Raw honey is extracted until it is packed and delivered to the consumer.
At Rantrove, we carefully select natural locations to produce the international standard export quality of natural organic honey.
As a part of our ideology, we will always create products that will heal your body & soul and help you run the difficult takes of your life with vigor and a sense of fulfillment.
While we take care of honey as a superfood, we wish you the best to take care of your life.
Add honey as a food in your daily diet if your life is important to you. And we promise you to deliver the best quality of natural, organic & single-origin honey
Review Your Product By Us
If you’d like your product reviewed on our website and your company to flourish on Google, please contact us at [email protected] or call us at 98726-48209.