Are you looking for the best NDA Coaching Institutes in Punjab? It might turn out to be a difficult task. Getting through the all-India level National Defence Academy (NDA) entrance examination is not at all a child’s play. The NDA entrance exam is one of the toughest competitive exams in India and those who qualify, attain a prestigious position in their lives.
Every year there are a huge number of aspirants for NDA coaching in Punjab and all around the country who aim to crack the NDA exam. So, all aspirants need to enroll in the best NDA exam coaching in Punjab. RN Defence Academy provides the best NDA Coaching not only in northern India but all over India and produces topmost rankers every year
Every year, lakhs and lakhs of candidates from across India appear for the entrance exam of NDA, but only a handful could sail through the toughest multilevel tests and assessments held before finally these candidates reach their defense academy.
Therefore, to crack the NDA examination after completing class 12, most students opt for regular coaching aiming at the preparations for the NDA examination. With many trusted NDA coaching centers in Punjab many students prefer coming to Punjab for their preparations because of the presence of multiple best NDA exam coaching classes in Punjab.
Who Provides The Best NDA Coaching In Punjab?
Rishi Sharma provides the best NDA coaching in Punjab for the last decade. He cleared NDA, CDS, AFCAT, and many more exams till now and faced around 11SSB and helped several students to clear NDA, CDS, AFCAT, and INET exams in their very first attempt and prepare and groom students for SSB in 2022 because of his guidance and team 13 students cleared NDA along with that,5 students cleared AFCAT and 4 students cleared CDS. @7508940181 feel free to take guidance from Rishi sir.
List of Top 5 NDA Coaching Centres in Punjab
Are you looking for the centers offering NDA Coaching Institutes in Punjab then, here we have enlisted the top 5 NDA coaching institutes of Punjab that are amongst the most trusted ones and boast of giving 100% results?
1 RN CAREER GROUP
If you have the will to serve the Nation with glory and get through the NDA entrance written examination in a go then RN CAREER GROUP provides the best NDA coaching in Punjab. RN CAREER GROUP is the name candidates can bank upon. The position bragged in the list of top 5 NDA coaching institutes in Punjab is well deserved by RN CAREER GROUP. Best teachers with detailed study material and SSB coaching are the keys to proven results.
- Address fourth floor SCO 112 Sector 34 A Chandigarh, 160022
- Website: https://www.rncareergroup.com/nda-coaching-in-chandigarh
- PHONE No. 7399973929
- Timings: 09:00 Am to 7:00 Pm
- Course fee: Rs 25,000 approximately
2 RN DEFENCE ACADEMY PUNJAB, the best NDA coaching academy
If you aspire to become defense personnel and crack the NDA entrance exam in one go, then RN defense Academy NDA coaching at Punjab Institute is the name to trust upon. With state- of -art infrastructure and highly qualified staff, Institute has bagged the position in the list of top 5 NDA coaching institutes of Punjab. Dedicated staff and conducive teaching-learning methods make this coaching institutes one of the best and most result-oriented educational academies with an approach to holistic development.
- Address ‘0’ floor SCO 113 Sector 34 A Chandigarh, 160022
- Phone No. 9613111139
- Timings: 8 am to 7 pm
- Course fee: Rs 25,000 approx
3 DEFENCE ACADEMY, Chandigarh
If you are looking for quality education to crack the NDA entrance exam in Punjab, then, Institute is the one-stop solution for that. Ranked amongst the top 5 NDA coaching institutes of Mohali Punjab, Institute lays more emphasis on expert guidance for students to work diligently and emerge as successful defense personnel from any of the prestigious defense academies of India.
- Address: SCO no. 118-119 3rd floor, Near State Bank of India, Sector-34/A Chandigarh-160022
- Phone No. 7508940181
- Timings: 9 am to 7 pm
- Course fee: Rs 1, 22,000 approx
4 Best Schools for NDA
Academy is among the most trusted NDA coaching academy in Chandigarh. This institute is also known for providing coaching for other government-competitive exams. This NDA exam preparation academy based in Chandigarh boasts of delivering the best results in the Banking Sector and LAW as well, other than NDA. Delhi Career Academy is giving the best of the preparatory classes for exams like CDS, NDA, AFCAT, Bank PO, SSB, Clerk, CTET, CLAT, CSIR NET, and CA CPT. Delhi Career Academy is one of the best institutes providing NDA coaching Chd.
- Address: Backside Entry, Above ICICI Bank, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh
- Phone No. 7355583063
- Timings: 9 am to 6:30 pm
- Course fee: Rs 25, 000 approx
5 Academy for NDA Coaching, Chandigarh
Academy is one of the top leading NDA coaching institutes based out in Chandigarh. The academy emphasizes providing 100 % practical training for NDA, CDS, SSC, and other all-India level competitive exams. The USP of the Academy based in Chandigarh lies with the practical training, discipline & time management, their focus on developed infrastructure, highly professional faculty, study materials, and regular mock tests.
- Address: SCO 54-55, 2nd Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh (UT.) Punjab, 160034 – India
- Phone No. 9803384734
- Timings: 9 am to 7 pm
- Course fee: Rs 24, 000 approx
6 NDA Exam Coaching Academy Chandigarh
One another name that comes on the list of the best NDA exam coaching classes in Chandigarh is Aims Academy. Renowned for delivering the best results among several lines of competitive exams, Aim academy has become one of the top-notch NDA coaching centers in Chandigarh. So, if you are looking for the best NDA exam coaching center, then this might be it. So, enroll today for the best NDA SSB coaching in Chandigarh.
- Address: SCO – 65, Sector 34 A, Chandigarh
- Timings: 9 am to 7 pm
This is the list of best NDA exam coaching institutes in Punjab that one can trust on. I hope, with this blog post everyone just got to know about the top 5 best NDA Coaching Academy in Chandigarh, their course fee, and other details. For the last several decade’s RN Defence Academy produce the top rankers all over India and also attains top positions in the final merit list Those who are preparing to write for the NDA exam this year ‘All the best to them, and we hope you flourish through the sail.
Frequently Asked Questions Asked by NDA Aspirants
Q1 How many vacancies are there for Girls in NDA 2022?
Ans: 19 (10 Army, 3 Navy,2 flyings, 2- 2 Ground Duty for both technical and non-technical
Q2 What is the cut-off for NDA written exam for Girls and Boys?
Ans: For both Girls and boys cutoff is different Girl’s cut-off is a bit high than that of boys I.e 380-400 for Girls and 360-380 for boys
Q3 How many times one I apply for NDA?
Ans: UPSC conducts NDA written exam twice a year your age must lie between 16.6 years to 18.7 years
Q4 How many attempts for NDA are allowed?
Ans: No such limits for attempts your age must be less than 18.7 years
Q5 what’s the minimum height required for boys and girls?
Ans: For boys 157cm and girls 150cm
Q6 Top 5 NDA Coaching In Chandigarh?
1)RN CAREER GROUP 7399973929
2)RN DEFENCE ACADEMY 9613111139
3)DEFENCE ACADEMY CHANDIGARH 7508940181
5)NDA ACADEMY CHANDIGARH 9803384734
Q7 Who provides the Best NDA Coaching In Chandigarh?
Ans: Rishi Sharma provides the Best NDA Coaching In Chandigarh, provides top-class teachers, upgraded study material, Regular Doubt, and Mock Test session which helps aspirants to do well in their exam.Every Year we set a benchmark for ourselves and break that every year.
NDA Syllabus – General Ability
The syllabus for National Defense Academy Examination is prescribed by the Union Public Service Commission. It is released every year on their official website along with the exam notification.
The General Ability Syllabus of NDA is broadly divided into two categories: English and General Awareness.
Candidates need to prepare well, especially for the General Awareness section as it is a vast section that includes physics, chemistry, general science, history, geography, and current events.
Given below is the detailed subject-wise syllabus for NDA Exam.
NDA Syllabus for English
Topics Included Adjective Degree Of Comparison Rules
- List of Synonyms and Antonyms
- List of One Word Substitutions
- List of Homophones/Homonyms
Candidates must be very thorough with their grammar and vocabulary to score well in this section. They can find the important questions for the NDA Exam on the official website. Solving these questions regularly will help the aspirants to gain a clearer concept of each subject.
NDA Syllabus- General Awareness
Candidates often find it difficult to prepare for the General Awareness category due to its vast syllabus. Therefore, they need to segregate the entire syllabus before starting with the preparation. By doing so, they will be familiar with their weaknesses and focus more on those areas.
Given below is the syllabus for each subject included under the General Awareness section.
NDA Syllabus for Physics
- Static and Current Electricity
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Earth as a Magnet
- Force and Momentum
- Spherical mirrors and Lenses
- Pressure Barometer
- Human Eye
- Reflection and refraction
- Principle of Archimedes
- Physical Properties and States of Matter
- Modes of transference of Heat
- Mass, Weight, Volume, Sound waves, and their properties
- Simple musical instruments
- Rectilinear propagation of Light
- Density and Specific Gravity
- Parallelogram of Forces
- Conductors and Non-conductors
- Stability and Equilibrium of bodies
- Ohm’s Law
- Simple Electrical Circuits
- Elementary ideas of work
- Motion of objects
- Natural and Artificial Magnets
- Velocity and Acceleration
- Properties of a Magnet
- Heating, Lighting, and Magnetic effects of Current
- Power and Energy
- Measurement of Electrical Power
- Effects of Heat
- Primary and Secondary Cells
- Measurement of Temperature and Heat
- Use of X-Rays
- General Principles in the working of Simple Pendulum, Simple Pulleys, Siphon, Levers, Balloon, Pumps,
- Hydrometer, Pressure Cooker, Thermos Flask, Gramophone, Telegraphs, Telephone, Periscope, Telescope,
- Microscope, Mariner’s Compass; Lightning Conductors, Safety Fuses.
NDA Syllabus for Chemistry
- Chemistry Topics for NDA Exam
- Physical and Chemical Changes
- Acids, bases, and salts
- Preparation and Properties of Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen and Carbon Dioxide, Oxidation and Reduction
- Elementary ideas about the structure of Atom
- Symbols, Formulae, and simple Chemical Equations
- Atomic Equivalent and Molecular Weights
- Mixtures and Compounds
- Law of Chemical Combination (excluding problems)
- Properties of Air and Water
- The material used in the preparation of substances like Soap, Glass, Ink, Paper, Cement, Paints, and Safety
- Matches and Gunpowder
- Fertilizers — Natural and Artificial
NDA Syllabus for History
- Forces shaping the modern world;
- Exploration and Discovery;
- A broad survey of Indian History, with emphasis on Culture and Civilisation
- Freedom Movement in India
- French Revolution, Industrial Revolution, and Russian Revolution
- War of American Independence,
- Impact of Science and Technology on Society
- Elementary study of Indian Constitution and Administration
- Concept of one World
- Elementary knowledge of Five Year Plans of India
- United Nations,
- Panchayati Raj, Democracy, Socialism, and Communism
- Role of India in the present world
- Co-operatives and Community Development
- Bhoodan, Sarvodaya,
- National Integration and Welfare State
- Basic Teachings of Mahatma Gandhi
NDA Syllabus for Geography
- Syllabus for Geography
- Topics Included Under Geography
- The Earth, its shape and size
- Ocean Currents and Tides Atmosphere and its composition
- Latitudes and Longitudes
- Temperature and Atmospheric Pressure, Planetary Winds, Cyclones, and Anticyclones; Humidity;
- Condensation and Precipitation
- Concept of time
- Types of Climate
- International Date Line
- Major Natural Regions of the World
- Movements on Earth and their effects
- Regional Geography of India
- Climate, Natural vegetation. Mineral and Power resources;
- Location and distribution of agricultural and Industrial activities
- Origin of Earth. Rocks and their classification
- Important Sea ports and main sea, land, and air routes of India
- Weathering—Mechanical and Chemical, Earthquakes and Volcanoes
- Main items of Imports and Exports of India.
Syllabus for General Science
- The general science syllabus for the NDA General Awareness section includes the following topics: Common
- Epidemics, their causes, and prevention
- Difference between the living and nonliving
- Food—Source of Energy for man
- Basis of Life—Cells, Protoplasms, and Tissues Constituents of food
- Growth and Reproduction in Plants and Animals
- Balanced Diet
- Elementary knowledge of the Human Body and its important organs
- The Solar System—Meteors and Comets, Eclipses. Achievements of Eminent Scientists.
The questions in the General Science section mostly cover the Class 9 to Class 12 levels. It mainly tests the basic concepts of the candidates regarding the subject. Therefore, regular revision of the NCERT textbooks will help them score higher marks.
Syllabus for Current Events
For the current events category, students must be aware of the latest happenings in the world. These may include sports, economics, politics, and national and international events. Reading the daily newspapers, and listening to current affairs and news channels will help you know the latest updates on the world.
NDA Syllabus 2022 Mathematics
The NDA Mathematics paper mainly includes questions from the 10+2 level and tests the basic concepts of the candidates. Therefore, the candidates need to prepare each topic thoroughly.
Although the subject of Mathematics is considered tough by many aspirants, a proper analysis of the syllabus will help them understand the exam pattern.
The table below gives a detailed list of topics included in the NDA Mathematics syllabus.
NDA Syllabus for Mathematics
Topics-wise syllabus sub-topics include:
- Venn diagrams
- De Morgan laws
- Cartesian product, relation, equivalence relation
- Real numbers, Complex numbers, Modulus, Cube roots
- Conversion of a number in the Binary system to Decimals and vice-versa.
- Arithmetic, Geometric and Harmonic progressions
- Quadratic equations, Linear inequations
- Permutation and Combination
- Binomial theorem and Logarithms.
- Concept of a real-valued function
- Domain, range, and graph of a function
- Composite functions, one to one, onto and inverse functions
- Notion of limit
- Standard limits
- Continuity of functions, algebraic operations on continuous functions
- Derivative of function at a point
- Geometrical and physical interpretation of a derivative-application
- Derivatives of sum, product, and quotient of functions
- Derivative of a function to another function
- Derivative of a composite function
- Second order derivatives, increasing and decreasing functions, application of derivatives in problems of maxima and minima
- Matrices and Determinants
- Types of matrices, operations on matrices
- Determinants of a matrix, basic properties of determinants
- Adjoint and inverse of a square matrix
- Applications-Solution of a system of linear equations in two or three unknowns by Cramer’s rule and by
- Matrix Method.
- Integral Calculus and Differential Equations
- Integration as inverse of differentiation, integration by substitution and by parts, standard integrals involving algebraic expressions, trigonometric, exponential, and hyperbolic functions.
- Evaluation of definite integrals — determination of areas of plane regions bounded by curves — applications.
- Definition of order and degree of a differential equation, formation of a differential equation by examples.
- General and particular solutions of differential equations, solutions of the first order, and first-degree differential equations of various types—examples. Application in problems of growth and decay.
- Angles and their measures in degrees and radians. Trigonometric ratios.
- Trigonometric identities Sum and difference formulae.
- Multiple and Sub-multiple angles.
- Inverse trigonometric functions.
- Applications-Height and distance, properties of triangles.
- Vector Algebra
- Vectors in two and three dimensions, magnitude, and direction of a vector.
- Unit and null vectors, the addition of vectors, scalar multiplication of a vector, scalar product, or dot product of two vectors.
- Vector product or cross product of two vectors.
- Applications — work done by a force and moment of a force and in geometrical problems.
- Analytical Geometry of Two and Three Dimension
- Rectangular Cartesian Coordinate system.
- Distance formula.
- Equation of a line in various forms. The angle between two lines. Distance of a point from a line.
- Equation of a circle in standard and a general form.
- Standard forms of parabola, ellipse, and hyperbola. Eccentricity and axis of a conic.
- Point in a three-dimensional space, the distance between two points.
- Direction Cosines and direction ratios. Equation of two points.
- Direction Cosines and direction ratios. Equation of a plane and a line in various forms.
- The angle between two lines and the angle between two planes.
- Equation of a sphere.
Statistics and Probability
- Probability: Random experiment, outcomes, and associated sample space, events, mutually exclusive and exhaustive events, impossible and certain events.
- Union and Intersection of events.
- Complementary, elementary, and composite events.
- Definition of probability—classical and statistical — examples.
- Elementary theorems on probability — simple problems.
- Conditional probability, Bayes’ theorem — simple problems.
- Binomial distribution, examples of random experiments giving rise to Binomial distribution.
NDA SSB Interview
After clearing the NDA Written Examination, candidates are eligible to sit for the SSB Interview. This is the final selection test to get selected into the National Defense Academy and hence, it includes two stages-
- Stage 1 and Stage 2.
- Stage 1 is a screening test that examines the verbal and non-verbal skills of the candidates. This stage also includes the Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PPDT).
- While Stage 2 includes the Psychological test and Group Testing Officers Test.
- The Psychological tests comprise the following tests:
- Word Association Test (WAT)
- Thematic Apperception Test (TAT)
- Self Description Test (SDT)
- Situation Reaction Test (SRT)
- The total number of tests included in Stage 2 is 10. These are as follows:
- Command Task
- Group Obstacle Race/ Snake Race
- Individual Lecture
- Conference and Personal Interview.
- After clearing both stages, candidates are selected for a round of personal interviews. Based on the interview performance, he/she will be selected for the eligible post in the Defense Academy.
NDA Booklist for Mathematics and General Ability
Books are always considered to help understand any subject more precisely. But many times, candidates face difficulty in the selection of correct reference material. Therefore, we have provided below a list of books for Mathematics and General Ability which can be handy for kick-starting their preparation.
RN DEFENCE ACADEMY
SCO 112 FOURTH FLOOR SECTOR 34A CHANDIGARH
CONTACT NO 7508940181(COL. Rakesh Nain)
For Any Type Of advertisement Contact Us at [email protected]