Radeonn Chandigarh is the biggest scam company in Chandigarh this company is situated in sector 34-A Chandigarh. They Victims of these frauds are newcomers to Chandigarh looking for rental flats, pg, and other accommodations they charge 2000rs from them and don’t provide any property detail and started to waste their time.
What are radeonn Rental properties in Chandigarh?
Radeonn Rental Properties in Chandigarh is a big fraud. They take advantage of the fact that there are many students who come to study in Chandigarh from different parts of the country. They charge very high rent and provide very poor quality of service. The rooms are very dirty and the staff is very unprofessional. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
2. What are some of the common methods of fraud in Chandigarh by Rental properties in Chandigarh?
There are many ways in which fraud can be committed in the rental market. Unfortunately, Chandigarh has seen its fair share of rental fraud, and students are often the target. Here are some of the most common methods of fraud used by rental properties in Chandigarh:
1. Charging for services that are not rendered: This is perhaps the most common type of fraud in Chandigarh. Landlords often charge students for services that they do not receive, such as cleaning or maintenance. In some cases, they may even charge for utilities that are not used.
2. Overcharging for rent: This is another common method of fraud. Landlords often inflate the price of rent, knowing that students are willing to pay more for a place to live.
3. Making false promises: Another common method of fraud is making false promises to students. For example, a landlord may promise to provide furniture or make repairs, but never follow through on these promises.
4. Withholding deposits: This is a common tactic used by landlords to fraudulently keep students’ money. When a student moves out, the landlord may withhold the deposit, claiming that the student damaged the property.
5. Refusing to return keys: This is another tactic used by landlords to fraudulently keep students’ money. When a student moves out, the landlord may refuse to return the key, claiming that the student owes money for damages.
These are just a few of the many methods of fraud used by rental properties in Chandigarh. If you are a student renting in Chandigarh, it is important to be aware of these tactics and to protect yourself from becoming a victim of fraud.
3. How can students protect themselves from fraudsters in Chandigarh?
Fraudsters are always on the lookout for gullible and unsuspecting victims. They will try any means possible to get your hard-earned money. Here are some tips to protect yourself from fraudsters in Chandigarh.
1. Do your research: Before you commit to anything, make sure you do your research. This includes reading reviews, talking to friends and family, and doing a general online search. This will help you weed out the bad apples.
2. Be cautious of too-good-to-be-true deals: If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Be especially wary of deals that involve advance payments or require you to provide personal information upfront.
3. Don’t pay for services upfront: Only pay for services once they have been rendered. If you’re asked to pay upfront, it’s likely a scam.
4. Don’t give out personal information: Be very careful about who you give your personal information. Fraudsters can use your personal information to commit identity theft or other crimes.
5. Keep your guard up: Even if you’re being cautious, there’s no guarantee that you won’t be scammed. The best thing you can do is to keep your guard up and be alert for any red flags.
If you think you’ve been a victim of fraud, contact the police immediately.
4. What should students do if they have been the victim of fraud in Chandigarh?
Fraud is a serious issue and students should be very careful when choosing a study abroad destination. Chandigarh has been in the news recently for several cases of fraud involving students. If you are a victim of fraud, there are a few things you can do:
1. First, contact the local police and file a report. This will help authorities to investigate the case and take action against the perpetrators.
2. Secondly, contact your embassy or consulate in Chandigarh and seek their assistance. They can help you with the next steps, such as getting in touch with your bank or insurance company.
3. Thirdly, get in touch with your bank or insurance company and cancel any payments you have made to the fraudsters. If you have been defrauded, you should also consider changing your bank account details and getting a new credit card.
4. Finally, spread the word and warn other students about the fraud. You can do this by writing a blog or posting on social media. By sharing your story, you can help others avoid becoming victims of fraud.
Radeonn is a fraud Rental property in Chandigarh
- Today I am going to write about my personal experience with a rental property company in Chandigarh called Radeonn. I will be honest in my review and I hope it will help students who are looking for a place to rent in Chandigarh.
- I am a student at Chandigarh University and I was looking for a place to rent near my university. I found an advertisement by Radeonn on Facebook and I contacted them. They told me that they had a few properties near my university and I could come and take a look.
- I went to their office and they showed me a few properties. I liked one of the properties and I told them I would take it. They told me that the rent was Rs. 12,000 per month and I would have to pay a security deposit of Rs. 24,000. I agreed to their terms and I gave them the money.
- A few days later, I went to the property to take a look and I was shocked. The property was in a very bad condition and it was not at all like the property I had seen in their office. I immediately went back to their office and asked for my money back.
- They refused to give me my money back and they told me that I had to give them two months’ rent in advance. I told them that I would not give them any more money and I asked for my security deposit back. They told me that I would not get my security deposit back until I gave them two months’ rent in advance.
- I was very angry and I asked to speak to the manager. The manager was very rude and he told me that I had to give them two months’ rent in advance or I would not get my security deposit back. I told him that I would not give them any more money and I asked him to return my security deposit. He told me that I would not get my security deposit back until I gave them two months’ rent in advance.
- I have now reported them to the police and I am waiting for my security deposit back. I would not recommend anyone to rent a property from Radeonn. They are fraudsters and they
read more Interesting Articles at https://reviewexcellence.com/